Read carefully before joining this program. You agree that you are NOT allowed to do the following things if approved for the affiliate program. By doing any of the following, you will be terminated from the program and agree that any commissions will be forfeited without recourse:
1. You are NOT permitted to conduct e-mail promotions in a 3rd party system – all e-mail contacts MUST be your OWN opt in e-mail list. You cannot buy solo ads, use safe lists, use spam or anything similar.
2. You must NOT run “negative” PPC or iframe domain campaigns such as “Product name / author name scam” or any other method to attract controversial click thru rates that an ordinary person would deem to portray a negative view of the product. This creates a very bad image for our company and the individuals featured in the products and you will be terminated from the program instantly.
3. You should avoid using the raw affiliate link if you can. All affiliates are encouraged to utilise RE-direct links in e-mails and website campaigns and not the direct affiliate link you will receive. This increases conversions for both of us. (But ultimately the choice is up to you)
4. You cannot earn commission on your own purchase. Any ‘self’ purchase commission may be nullified or held back.
5. iFrames, review sites and cloaked domains are permitted as long as they do not contain offensive or negative domain URLs.
6. Affiliate payments will be set as delayed for affiliates with less than 50 sales on JVzoo. For all other affiliates the commissions will be set to instant. Please describe briefly how you will be promoting and any links to your own websites or warrior forum profile.
7. We run a legitimate business, which means that we always correctly illustrate and represent our products and their features and benefits to the customer. Please make sure you do the same. Anyone found using misleading claims, inaccurate information or false testimonials (or anything that does not comply with FTC guidelines) will have their affiliate account revoked immediately.
8. Vendor reserves the right to TERMINATE any affiliate if found to be breaking any rules and using grey-hat/black-hat marketing practices to drive sales or for any other reason.
9. Affiliates CANNOT create social media pages with the product name or brand name to avoid confusion and prevent abuse. Anyone found using “brand name” “website name” or “product images” on their FaceBook Fanpage or other social platform to promote the product without permission will be banned immediately!
10. You may not give cash rebates as it may increase refund rates. Cash rebates of any kind are not permitted.
11. The terms may change at anytime without notice. (Please check back here regularly).